Saturday 19 December 2015

Grrr - Pesky Kids! 1



Well, I suppose this is only the kind of thing you have to expect from time to time, in any school.


RusheyMead Academy, North Leicester, December 2015


I'm always amused at work, when I look out the window and see our students manically pelting around in a maelstrom of bodies with footballs, tennis balls, discarded water bottles, - pretty much anything that can be kicked, (including stones, - as I assume, happened here).  I can still remember having so much energy that you just had to run around in circles the minute you got out of lessons, - but only just.  Unfortunately, it all gets slightly less enjoyable every time another ball smashes against the window I happen to be standing next to.

In fairness, although I can only claim a passing interest, football is pretty big news in Leicester just now.  You can tell the local team are doing well, - one or two of the kids have even swopped in their traditional glory hunter's Man Utd shirts for blue Leicester City ones.




Anyway, kids will always kick balls and windows will always break.  At least it creates a little more material for my hazard tape fixation.



No comments:

Post a Comment